“I AM”, Title God Gave Himself
And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers has sent me to you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say to them?
And God said to Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shall you say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you. Exodus 3:13-14
Jesus Christ, The Eternal God
The Jews said to him(Jesus), “Now we know that you have a demon! Abraham died, as did the prophets, yet you say, ‘If anyone keeps my word, he will never taste death.’ Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you make yourself out to be?”
Jesus answered, “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God.’ But you have not known him. I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and I keep his word. Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.”
So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM“. JOHN 8:52-58.
Do You Know My King
The Seven ‘I am’ sayings of Jesus from the Gospel of John
- John 6:35: And Jesus said unto them, I AM the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
- John 8:12: Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I AM the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
- John 10:9: I AM the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
- John 10:11: I AM the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
- John 11:25: Jesus said unto her, I AM the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
- John 14:6: Jesus saith unto him, I AM the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- John 15:5: I AM the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
JESUS CHRIST, is coming back to earth just as He promised. And it could be any moment. Are you expecting Him? Are you ready? Are you saved?